Digital Web Producer
- Responsible for website production, utilizing Drupal CMS to update company and product websites.
- Small HTML updates to sites as needed.
- Manage digital projects within production (liaising with team members to create communication, schedules, resource plans, defining success and quality criteria for the projects).
- Assisting with UX efforts on sites and apps
- Present regular reports on the progress and status of all project initiatives.
- Assist in planning and execution of web projects including SEO/SEM
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and websites
- Collaborate with internal teams to create future pages, templates and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Have a collaborative style working in conjunction with other business units and stakeholders to identify new ideas, and define requirements.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 3+ years of Website Production & Project Management experience, including project planning, task scheduling, risk and issue management, in a fast-moving production environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects under challenging and pressurized scenarios.
- Strong people interaction and relationship building skills across multiple functions within the organization
- Developed sense of ownership and accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in Drupal or another enterprise CMS
- Experience in Website design and implementation
- Experience with UX is a plus
- Highly organized and motivated project manager with an aptitude for understanding and solving problems
- Ability to coordinate and organize requests and effectively prioritize, oversee and facilitate projects and requests.
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and deadlines
- Exhibit strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- US Citizenship required